Monday, May 13, 2013
When it comes out, it looks like the picture to the left. It is delicious, moist, and great to eat morning, noon, and night. Without further ado, here is the recipe.
1. Duncan Hines Butter Recipe Golden Cake Mix
2. One small package of vanilla instant pudding
3. Four eggs
4. Half cup of vegetable oil
5. One cup of luke warm water
6. Three teaspoons of maple extract
7. Three teaspoons of Kahlua coffee liqueur
8. Half cup of chopped walnuts (do NOT use this ingredient for people with tree nut allergies)
Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl, except for the walnuts.
Blend in the walnuts at the end.
Grease a bundt pan thoroughly.
Pour mixture into bundt pan
Heat at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Test with a toothpick and increase baking time slightly if the toothpick does not come out clean.
Remove cake from oven, place plastic wrap over the open side, and let cool for 10 minutes.
When you see too much condensation on the plastic wrap, remove it and place a new plastic wrap on it. Do this about two more times in the first hour. This is the secret aspect to making the cake so moist. ENJOY!
Posted by MedFriendly at 12:01 AM