Tuesday, April 21, 2015
In fact, the wearing of such clothing is often called compression therapy - the inclusion of compression therapy is often praised and recommended in both western medicine and in the world of alternative health.
There are many impressive benefits that can come from continuously wriggling into various forms of compression clothing. These benefits can be especially valuable for athletes, aging adults and persons that experience bouts of achy muscles.
Below are the top five benefits of wearing compression clothing:
5 Benefits of Wearing Compression Clothing:
• Compression clothing can improve workout: One of the biggest benefit of wearing compression clothing is the positive support it can provide to any workout regime such as running, biking and strength training. The enhanced blood flow and improved oxygen delivery is said to help improve workout efficiency while also increasing stamina and shortening recovery time.
• Supports healthy veins: Wearing a pair of the industry's best compression socks during the day is one of the easiest ways to support healthy veins. This fact can be especially valuable for persons that may suffer from poor leg circulation, spider veins, and varicose veins. Continuously wearing compression socks can drastically increase circulation to the legs while also lessening harsh symptoms and helping to prevent the formation of deep vein thrombosis and other serious vein disorders.
• Regulates body temperature: The materials used to create most high-quality pieces of compression wear can help wick moisture away from the body, which in turn can help regulate the core temperature of the body. Facilitating thermoregulation can help keep you warm in the colder months and cool in the hotter months. Such temperature regulation can increase comfort levels and deter the layering of clothing.
• Increases internal alkalinity: An internal alkaline environment is ideal for enhanced mental and physical health. Wearing compression clothing can help increase alkalinity due to the fact that the enhanced blood circulation and oxygen delivery encourages the detox of lactic acid and metabolic waste thus creating a cleaner, more alkaline body.
• Compression clothing can help suppress pain: Not only does compression clothing shorten recovery time during workouts, wearing them can also deter general muscle soreness, inflammation, aches and sprains as well as body pain associated with fibromyalgia, arthritis and carpal tunnel syndrome.
The almost magical ability to transform your figure into that of a tight muscled superhero by simply sliding on pieces of snug-fitting compression wear can certainly do wondrous things for your self-esteem. However, in addition to helping you look good, continuously wearing compression clothing while maintaining a healthy diet, staying positive and working out regularly can definitely improve the integrity of your health, regardless of your age.
This is a post by Nancy Evans.
Posted by MedFriendly at 3:42 PM