neuropsychology and because the entry was featured on KevinMD.com. People also like consumer oriented stories, which is likely why the give ways to evaluated suspicious medical treatment claims article was popular. Without further ado, here are links to the top 5 entries in 2011...
1. Amazing Images of EXTREME Body Parts: Almost cracking 1000 page views, this one comes in number one at 954 page views.
2. New ADHD Guidelines and the Omission of Neuropsychology: 541 page views.
3. More EXTREME Body Parts: This was the follow-up to the first article and comes in at 508 page views. This sequel does not disappoint.
4. Five Ways to Evaluate Suspicious Medical Treatment Claims: 478 page views
5. Even More and More Extreme Body Images...: 294 page views